Welcome to the New TTC/MOT Admin Site
Students can log in to their accounts to review program information and download certificate copies. To Register for a Course/Training go to the Program Resources tab.
STEP 1: Sign-Up (For Technicians who have completed MOT Training but have NEVER logged into new platform)
- Navigate to the Sign Up page.
- Enter your Email, First Name, Last Name (Must match MOT records)
- Create a Username and Password
- Passwords must be minimum 8 characters
- Click on the SignUp button to create account (Blue Tab)
STEP 2: Login (After Creating Account)
- Navigate to Student Portal (Top-Gray Area) or Click Log in after creating account.
- For a step-by-step video tutorial on using the student portal, please click here: Student's Portal Video
PROVIDERS: To log into the Providers portal follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Provider Portal Log in page.
- Enter your Email on file and the password provided by the Administrator.
- For a step-by-step video tutorial on using the provider portal, please click here: Provider's Portal Video
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems. Please include your full name, ID, and email on the request.
TTC Training Program Administrator
400 N. Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (M-F)
Please refer to the TTC Training Handbook for all FDOT TTC Training Requirements and Processes.
PROGRAM RESOURCES Tab (Top-Gray Bar)
- Find Courses-Registration is done directly with Training Provider
- Verify a Certificate
MOT Administrator does not issue PDH credit. PDH, if offered, will be provided by the company that did the training. Please contact your training provider directly to request a PDH certificate.
It is the responsibility of your employee to provide you with a copy of their certificate.