TTC Intermediate and Advanced Training Requirements:
- Only Authorized TTC Providers and Instructors can provide TTC training in the state of FL
- All original Intermediate and Advance courses must be conducted in person using the FDOT provided course material
- All exams must be proctored and sent to the Administrator for grading
- All certificates will expire no more than 4 years after issuance
Prerequisite note: At this time there is NO prerequisite for the advanced course
Course and Exam Process:
- Prior to each course the Authorized Provider will purchase a unique exam for their course
- After the completion of the exam, the Provider will submit the exam answer form(s) to the Administrator for grading
- After the student’s data is entered into the database and the payments have been received, the appropriate TTC Certificate will issued via PDF download or Non-completion email will be issued to the student
Find a Training Provider:
- To search for training providers in your area click here.
More Questions? See our Student FAQ Page for more information or simply contact us.