TTC Intermediate and Advanced Refresher Requirements:
- Only Authorized TTC Providers and Instructors can provide TTC training in the state of FL
- All certificates will expire 4 years after its issuance
- There is NO Grace Period.
Important FDOT Policy:
You will not be able to sit for the refresher exam if you do not hold a current certificate
It is your responsibility as the student to ensure you are registered for a Refresher training prior to your expiration date
If your certificate has expired, even by one day, you will be required to take the full course. More information in Student FAQ
- Search for a training provider in your area. Click here
- Automated email reminders are sent at the 90, 60 and 30 day mark and provides a link to Find a Training Provider. It is the responsibility of the student to get into a training prior to their expiration date.
- DO NOT WAIT and schedule yourself for a Refresher within 2 weeks of your expiration date. Grade turnaround time can take up to 2 weeks (not including weekends and holidays). If MOT Certificate Expires, NO MOT WORK can be performed until a VALID MOT CERTIFICATE is issued.
- Before sitting for the Refresher training, the instructor will verify student identification
- After the training, the provider will submit the exam scantrons to the administrator for grading
- It can take up to 2 weeks to process exams once provider has turned in the scantrons
- After the student’s data is entered into the database an automated email with login credentials will be sent to the email on the scantron. Student needs to make sure email is legible and correct
Find a Training Provider:
- To search for highly rated TTC providers in your area click here.
More Questions? See our Student FAQ Page for more information or simply contact us.