TTC Intermediate and Advanced Refresher Requirements:
- Only Authorized TTC Providers and Instructors can provide TTC training in the state of FL
- All certificates will expire no more than 4 years after its issuance
Important FDOT Policy:
You will not be able to sit for the refresher exam if you do not hold a current certificate
It is your responsibility to ensure that your current certificate has not expired before you sit for an exam
If your certificate has expired, even by one day, you will be required to take the full course over again.
- Search for a training provider in your area. Click here
- Prior to each course the Authorized Provider will purchase a unique exam for their course
- Before administering the examination the instructor will verify student identification and previous course expiration date
- After the completion of the exam, the provider will submit the student answers to the administrator for grading
- After the student’s data is entered into the database and the payments have been received by the provider, a certificate will be issued to the student as a PDF download or a Non-completion email will be sent
Find a Training Provider:
- To search for highly rated TTC providers in your area click here.
More Questions? See our Student FAQ Page for more information or simply contact us.