Temporary Traffic Control (Formerly Maintenance Of Traffic) Administration Website
MOT CERTIFICATE EXPIRATIONS EXTENDED due to CoronaVirus Pandemic
Certifications expiring 3/17/20 through 6/30/20 will be extended until 7/31/20. NO FORMS need to be submitted. All Providers have been notified.
February 28, 2020 (PLEASE READ)
- Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) name will be referred to as Temporary Traffic Control (TTC)
- Only "terminology" is currently being changed
- Course names will remain as Basic, Intermediate/Refresher (IMOT/IMOTR), and Advanced/Refresher (AMOT/AMOTR)
- All Certifications with name Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) or Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) are valid (Must be current to be valid)
Need Exam Results or Username?
- Go to STUDENTS for more information
- Exams may take up to 2 weeks to process after the provider has submitted them to the Administrator
Want to take a Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) Course?
- Go to Find a Training Provider
- You can do a search by provider name, city or student rating
- Provider’s information can be found by clicking on details
Temporary Traffic Control (TTC)-Training Handbook
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Administrator.
Business Hours: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm