Become a TTC Provider:
To become an authorized provider you and/or your organization will need to provide the following:
- Proven ability to manage training
- Written policy for refunds and cancellations (If training public)
- Written policy for Student Identification verification (For example-Check Driver’s License or Identification)
- Written policy for Student to Instructor Ratio (For example- 1:20)
- Written Quality Control Policy for your instructors (For example-Complete one formal evaluation for each instructor annually)
- In addition you must have:
- A computer with PowerPoint capabilities, speakers and a projector for training videos
- Stop/Slow Paddle(s) and Red Emergency Flag(s) for hands on flagging training.
- You must complete the TTC Provider Application and Information Sheet (Form 001)
- You must provide all supporting instructor and proctor documents (Resume, Current TTC Certificate, Proctor and Instructor Agreement Form (Form 004), Instructor's must meet all criteria listed on the application/TTC Handbook. Instructors KSA's must be included in resume
- You must submit the completed application form and an invoice for payment will be sent to Primary Contact via email. If sending by mail payment must accompany your application.
- There is no application fee.
- Exam Cost per Student: $20.00 (Intermeidate/R, Advanced/R)
- Exam Cost per Student: $20.00 (Basic Flagger)
- Once received the Administrator will do a preliminary review
- If there are any omissions the application package will be returned to you for corrective action
- If the package is complete it will be sent to the FDOT for approval. This process could take 30-60 days
- If approved by the FDOT, the Administrator will send the Provider a confirmation letter with further instructions
- Approval will be good for 2 years
More Questions? See our Provider FAQ’s Page for more information or simply contact us.