Become a TTC Provider:
To become an authorized provider you and/or your organization will need to provide the following:
- Proven ability to manage training
- Written policy for refunds and cancellations (If training public)
- Written policy for Student Identification verification (For example-Check Driver’s License or Identification)
- Written policy for Student to Instructor Ratio (For example- 1:20)
- Written Quality Control Policy for your instructors (For example-Complete one formal evaluation for each instructor annually)
- In addition you must have:
- A computer with PowerPoint capabilities, speakers and a projector for training videos
- Stop/Slow Paddle(s) and Red Emergency Flag(s) for hands on flagging training.
- You must complete the TTC Provider Application and Information Sheet (Form 001)
- You must provide all supporting instructor and proctor documents (Resume, Current TTC Certificate, Proctor and Instructor Agreement Form (Form 004), Instructor's must meet all criteria listed on the application/TTC Handbook (Found in TTC Resources). Instructors KSA's must be included in resume.
- You must submit the completed application form.
- There is no application fee.
- Exam Cost per Student: $20.00 (Intermeidate/R, Advanced/R)
- Exam Cost per Student: $20.00 (Basic Flagger)
- Once received the Administrator will do a preliminary review
- If there are any omissions the application package will be returned to you for corrective action with instructions
- If the PDF packet is not submitted in the correct order or submitted with individual documents it will not be accepted as instructions are listed below as well as included in the application, applicant will not be notified
- If the package is complete it will be sent to the FDOT for approval. This process could take 30-60 days
- If approved by the FDOT, the Administrator will send the Provider a confirmation letter with further instructions
- Approval will be good for 2 years
- Submission Requirement must be done in 1 PDF:
- Packet must include the following in the correct order:
- Form 001: Application 3-pages (List all instructors on page 2)
- Written Policies
- (To be approved for Virtual add Virtual Policies as well)
- Virtual Proposal Plan
- (If applying for approval, contact us for criteria)
- Form 004: Instructor/Proctor agreement
- Instructor Resume
- (Detailed KSA's per application criteria)
- Instructor MOT Certificate
- Steps:3-5 repeated for each instructor
Applications to be submitted via email to email@example.com
The application process may take up to 30 days to be reviewed.
* Previous Instructor Approvals are not transferable to new provider. New application for approval needed under new providership.
- Instructor and Proctor Agreement Form for both In-Person and Virtual (Form 004) (Click here to download: pdf)
- Please not to teach Virtual, FDOT must approve your application
More Questions? See our Provider FAQ’s Page for more information or simply contact us.